Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Spring!

Hello my favorite Peeps,Wishing you a Blesses and Happy Easter,Welcome Spring time,and a Blessed Passover.this is my favorite time of the year and as you may be able to tell ite's because of the beautiful colors that God has blessed us with.I just love the new bulbs that surprise me as I am walking down a path or on my way into a building!  There is beauty all around us if we just take notice.  Enjoy this time of year because it is so uplifting and a time for new beginings.  I believe this is my New Year.Not in nasty ol January with all the pressures to change.  To me it comes naturally now with all the new groth all around us. Enjoy your spring with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
My Bolg : DepressionSymptomsMedication.com

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…

Anonymous said...

If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.