Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy Friday, My Homemade Christmas

                                          My Homemade Christmas
Happy Friday!

Picture frames and saying decoration
This is my first attempt at a link Friday.  Let's see how well this goes.  Any helpful comments are appreciated.

Two years ago we had to downsize like a lot of folks out there. 
 I had sold every Snow Babies Department 56,  I had collected for the past 20 or so years.  Along with my 10 rubber containers of garland and decorations.  
The only things I did keep were my Crafting toys, Sewing machine and Paper.  Needless to say I didn't do Christmas last year but missed it so much this year I decided I would attempt a homemade Christmas.  Gifts and all.  These are some gifts I made.  Next week I'll post more of my house decorations.
                      



Toilet paper boxes & glitter tags

Burlap & Sheer table runner

Bags and tissue printed on.

Painted rock

Painted tile w/candy cane stand

Baked Cookies and frozen ones for later.

ornaments
Decoration gift
Apron for friend
Picture I painted for sister
Bookmark Christmas Cards
Painting I did for decoration
Monocle necklace gift
Chilli'n Shorts for hubby
Stuffed Ice cream cone for "Dragon" our kitten.











No comments: